Monday, February 8, 2010

Itchy Palms Before Starting Your Period My Daughters Hands Are Really Itchy.?

My daughters hands are really itchy.? - itchy palms before starting your period

My 2 years is itching his palms.it hands.on really started a few days. noticed that he rubbed the palms of his hands in his jeans for me or anything! This morning I was in my bed scratching his palms head.when in their wake, I noticed that the palms a little red and his skin was much thinner .(!?) itching and cried because she says it hurts her . asked if they were hot, "said the father asked the pharmacy yes.her, but not a lot of really good advice, but he came with some cream.which" eurax "that, 'she said to help, but I'm not sure does . has anyone has any idea what might that be? "She began to sting the soles of the feet, just before sleep.i not want to worry about, and I'm not sure if I should go to other documents or wait until Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment